How do I edit a user's information?
Requirement: You need to be the Account Creator, Company Admin, or have Supervisor privileges in order to access this Setting. More information on user roles here.
Editing a new user:
To edit a user's information, follow the steps below...
- Log into CaseVue.
- Click "Settings" on the main navigation bar across the top of the page.
- Click on the "Users" tab on the sub-navigation.
- Click on a user name in the Active or Disable list on the left-hand side of the page.
- Correct the desired fields on the fields on the right-hand side of the screen.
- When finished hit "Save".
- When the user information is edited, you will receive a success popup message; the click "OK" to finish.